Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by TEJASASIA subject to the following
Terms & Conditions:
Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- TEJASASIA reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to TEJASASIA are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will TEJASASIA be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- TEJASASIA does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- TEJASASIA takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and TEJASASIA has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that TEJASASIA approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.